We asked Katrina Hobbs, Deputy Head of Professional Services, for advice on the best ways to look after your skin.
1) Double cleansing is key. Skin today is dirtier than ever, so cleanse in the AM and PM.
2) Be careful with your spots and deal with them gently, or you risk them scaring.
3) Exfoliate regularly. Be careful, and use a light pressure.
4) Wear an SPF every day to protect your skin. SPF 15 minimum!
5) Show your eyes some TLC. Use your eye moisturiser and take about the size of a grain of rice, then pat on with the ring finger.
6) Don’t forget your neck and collar bone, spread your product down!
7) Ensure that all products are free of artificial colours and fragrances, mineral oil, lanolin, denatured alcohol, parabens and microplastics.
8) All paper and containers that contain your skin care products should be FSC certified to be sustainable for forests, or re-usable, re-cyclable or compostable.