Updates: Colleges & Business Units | Commercial Outlets and Nurseries
Advice for: Students, Parents and Carers | College Applicants | Apprentices
EKC Group is committed to developing the prosperity and wellbeing of the communities we serve, working in collaboration with all our partners to achieve shared objectives and build collective success.
Our Strategic Plan defines our objectives and direction until 2024. It is articulated through five core goals. Interwoven throughout all of these goals are two strands that help define all that we do. These are inclusion and sustainability.
1. Create a revolutionary model of education, delivering a new range of nationally recognised education solutions for the benefit of East Kent and beyond.
2. Deliver inspirational, inclusive and purposeful education that enables young people and adults to achieve their ambitions and meet the needs of East Kent
3. Successfully integrate Ashford College and Spring Lane into the EKC Group family, developing the provision to enable the Group to truly meet the needs of the whole of East Kent
4. Continue to invest in industry-standard facilities and first-class Group services that support our business units to deliver aspirational, relevant and high quality learning experiences.
5. Ensure that EKC Group is an employer of choice and responds appropriately to the social, ethical and moral issues of its communities, supporting the development of well-rounded and responsible young people.