Certificate in the Principles of Warehousing and Storage Level 2 (DL)
This qualification is designed for learners who want to enter and/or progress from entry roles in the Warehousing and Storage industries. Learners will develop the underpinning knowledge necessary to support them in their role in this sector. Completion of this qualification will support progression into employment or into higher level roles in the industry. The qualification is ideal for learners not in employment, or who cannot access an Apprenticeship. It would also be ideal for prison-based learners preparing for release.
Allow learners to progress to employment within the warehousing and storage industry, provide informed and prepared potential employees.
This qualification will:
- focus on the study of the warehousing and storage industry,
- offer breadth and depth of study, incorporating a key core of knowledge.
On completion you will:
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification,
- Evidence your competency to employers,
- Further your personal and professional development,
- Gain an understanding of risk factors which may affect the mental wellbeing of children and young people,
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
What will I learn?
- Unit 01 Introduction to warehousing and storage,
- Unit 02 Understand how to receive and store goods,
- Unit 03 Understand how to process orders and prepare them for dispatch,
- Unit 04 Understand how to check stock and update records,
- Unit 05 Customer service in warehousing and storage.
How will I be assessed?
Learners will complete an online assessment which is internally assessed.
What may it lead to?
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
- Level 3 Award in Warehousing,
- Level 3 Diploma in Warehousing and Storage.
It may also be useful to learners studying qualifications in the following sector:
- Retail and Commercial Enterprise.
- The learner must be 19 years old or over,
- The learner must live in UK,
- The learner must not be in full-time education,
- The learner must have had permanent lawful residency in the UK/EU for the last three consecutive years,
- Students must have access to the internet and be able to communicate at Level 1 in English.
Additional Information & Other Costs
Our online courses have various start dates throughout the year, contact us for more information on the next available start date. Please contact Sharon Ventin on 01227 811 156 for more information. There are no fees for this course, however, a withdrawal fee of £200 is charged for learners that enrol onto a course and fail to complete without genuine reason.