Certificate in Improving Personal Exercise, Health and Nutrition Level 2 (DL)
This qualification is designed for learners who wish to develop knowledge and understanding of how to improve their own personal exercise, health and nutrition.
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners gain an understanding of:
- The impact of diet, nutrition and exercise on their personal health,
- Safe and appropriate exercise,
- The importance of personal motivation and setting goals and targets.
On completion you will:
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification,
- Evidence your competency to employers,
- Further your personal and professional development,
- Gain an understanding of risk factors which may affect the mental wellbeing of children and young people,
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
What will I learn?
- Unit 01 Understand health, well-being and exercise,
- Unit 02 Understand the role of nutrition in exercise,
- Unit 03 Understand health, well-being and exercise.
How will I be assessed?
Learners will complete an online assessment which is internally.
What may it lead to?
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing,
- Level 2 Award/Certificate in Nutrition and Health,
- Level 2 and 3 Certificate/Diploma in Sport.
It may also be useful to learners studying qualifications in the following sector areas:
- Heath and social care,
- The learner must be 19 years old or over,
- The learner must live in UK,
- The learner must not be in full-time education,
- The learner must have had permanent lawful residency in the UK/EU for the last three consecutive years,
- Students must have access to the internet and be able to communicate at Level 1 in English.
Additional Information & Other Costs
Our online courses have various start dates throughout the year, contact us for more information on the next available start date. Please contact Sharon Ventin on 01227 811 156 for more information. There are no fees for this course, however, a withdrawal fee of £200 is charged for learners that enrol onto a course and fail to complete without genuine reason.