JAMMY HEART BISCUITS
Ingredients: 250g flour, 200g butter, 100g icing sugar, 2 egg yolks, Strawberry Jam
- Mix the flour, butter and icing sugar in a bowl;
- Rub the ingredients together with your hands to make a crumbly mixture;
- Add egg yolks and mix well;
- Roll out the dough and cut out circular shapes using a cookie cutter;
- Cut a small hole in the middle of half of the biscuits in the shape of a heart;
- Bake the biscuits at 170C for around 10-12 minutes until golden and leave to cool;
- Spread jam on all the whole biscuits;
- Top with the biscuits with the hole on them.
Cake Ingredients: 125g butter, 125 g caster sugar, 2 eggs, 125g self-raising flour, 150g raspberries, milk
Icing Ingredients: 500g icing sugar, 160g butter, Pink food colouring, 50ml milk
- Mix butter and sugar in a bowl until creamy and add the eggs, one at a time, and beat well;
- Fold in the flour and raspberries until the mixture is almost smooth;
- Share the mixture between paper cases and bake in a muffin tray for 20 minutes;
- Meanwhile, whisk the icing sugar and butter with a small amount of food colouring and milk as needed to create a smooth mixture;
- Pipe the icing on top of the cooled cakes.
Ingredients: 200g of dark and milk chocolate in pieces, 20g unsalted butter, 200ml double cream, 75g mixed nuts
- Put the chocolate and butter in a bowl and place over a saucepan of simmering water and stir until melted;
- Heat double cream in a separate saucepan until almost boiling and leave to cool;
- Pour the warm cream into the chocolate and mix together;
- Drop the mixture into a roasting tray lined with a baking sheet and chill in the fridge until solid;
- Chop the nuts and place on a baking tray;
- Roll out the portions of chocolate mixture into small balls and cover in the chopped nuts;
- Leave truffles on the baking tray and chill until serving.
Find out more about our Catering courses.