Updates: Colleges & Business Units | Commercial Outlets and Nurseries
Advice for: Students, Parents and Carers | College Applicants | Apprentices
This 2 day facial course provides the perfect treatment to add to your services. You are not required to have any previous beauty qualifications prior to attending this course as this is a standalone treatment and we will teach you everything you need to need to know to achieve perfect results. Topics covered include:
• Hygiene, health & safety - Learn how to ensure the top standards of health and hygiene are practiced for your clients, self and surroundings.
• Products and equipment required – Find out what to use and the necessary products to buy for yourself or your salon in order to perform this treatment.
• Consultation procedures – Ensure that you gain the correct information from your clients before you commence with the treatment.
• Contra indications to treatment – What to look out for and how to recognise contra indications such as nail diseases and disorders.
• Application & removal – Learn a full facial routine and recommended products specific for clients skin type to result in healthy natural skin.
• Aftercare - Advice for your clients on correct treatment at home in between visits to the salon.
On top of your course fee, you will need to become a Guild Member (student), at the cost of £25. This is paid to the Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists and includes:
• three months' membership with the Guild
This course will be across two sessions, you must attend both sessions to complete the qualification and achieve your certificate.
Please see our Group entry requirements
We'd love to hear from you
New Dover Road