Award in 2D Computer Aided Design (CAD) Level 3
This programme is designed for those with previous experience of 2D Computer Aided Design who wish to gain more advanced understanding. It would be advantageous for prospective students to have experience of technical drawing in their vocational area.
What do I need to start the course?
Preferably, students will have good practical experience and competence equal to that achieved through 2D CAD level 2 (4353-01, 7579-02, 7689-04).
What are the benefits?
- Provide students with skills and knowledge necessary to become more fully competent users of AutoCAD software able to produce a wide range of 2D drawings;
- Provide a nationally recognised qualification;
- Provide professional development opportunities;
- Capacity to download AutoDesk student version products for free.
What courses can I progress onto?
- Level 3 City and Guilds 3D course.
- Advance professional courses tailored to individual needs.